With the release of Game Update 1.3, most SWTOR players are, of course, enjoying the new features it brought, but many players are also beginning to wonder what we’ll see next in Game Update 1.4. The Group Finder tool and Ranked Warzones were much-needed additions, but what’s next on the horizon? What else do we need the most?
A couple threads have popped up on the official forums with some great suggestions. Here is one of them:
“Bioware hit at least two key things that were wanted by the players and community which was a group finder system and ranked warzones. There are still many expectations from the community for Bioware to implement into the game. A few ideas would be guild ship, paid character transfers, cross server warzones/ cross faction LFG system, additional race unlocks, and etc. So what are you expecting from the game next?”
Definitely some good ideas. Keep reading for a huge list of ideas players have!
As you read through the list, you’ll notice that, well, a lot of SWTOR players out there are also dreamers. Not that there’s anything wrong in that! We won’t be seeing everything on this list in the next patch or two, or even within the next year most likely– but hey, we can always hope, right? And the good news? We will be seeing a large portion of this list within the next year, I imagine, thanks to the reports we heard during E3.
- Guild ships
- Cross-server Group Finder/Warzone tool
- Fixes to the Group Finder for Heroic quests
- Paid open server transfers/name changes
- Dual spec
- New content (dailies, story, planets, operations, flashpoints, warzones)
- Solo-queue Ranked Wazones
- Rework of Ilum
- Additional Legacy perks/adjustments
- Class/balance fixes
- Cathar and/or additional races
- Same-gender content
- Crafting fixes
- Additional customization options, including more outfits
- Gear/appearance tab
- Ship customization options
- Changes to space missions
- Improved player/developer feedback
- Improvements to the PTS server
- Additional social immersion options (sitting on chairs, chat bubbles, etc.)
- Guild perks
- Improvements to how the game loads planets
- Codex system changes (achievement system, perhaps?)
- Hobby system (Pazaak, swoop racing, etc.)
Anything else you’d like to see added to SWTOR in the next patch and beyond? Feel free to chime in with your suggestions in the comments section!