Star Wars: The Old Republic’s presentation just concluded at EA’s E3 show and Dr. Ray Muzyka had some pretty exciting things to say. With a video everyone will likely be able to see soon, the good Doctor gave us a ton of new things coming down the pipe for all SWTOR fans.
- Ranked Warzones and PVP
- Level Cap Increase
- New Planet: Makeb which deals with the Hutts
- New playable species: Cathar
- New Companion for everyone: HK Series Assassin Droid
- New Nightmare Hardmodes
- New Operation
- Server Transfers
- New Space Missions – Think Lando attacking the Deathstar in Jedi
- Free to play up through level 15
Stay tuned for more details as we find them out.
Video after the break.