Originally posted by AmberGreen (Source)
On 3/31 from 1PM CDT (11AM PDT/ 2PM EDT/ 7PM GMT/ 8PM CEST/ 12AM AEDT) until 3PM CDT (1PM PDT/ 4PM EDT/ 9PM GMT/ 10PM CEST/ 2AM AEDT), we invite all our PTS testers to queue up for Warzones! Our developers will be observing this event and are looking for bug reports and feedback from our PTS testers. If you haven’t tested Novare Coast, the new Warzone, now’s your chance to check it out and provide your feedback! All you need to do to participate is queue up for (and play) Warzones on PTS during the listed hours. We encourage you to test as many areas as possible by queuing with full and partial groups, playing many matches in a row, and if you have a level 50 character, please focus your testing efforts by queuing for Ranked Warzones.
We appreciate your participation and are looking forward to seeing your bug reports and feedback in this thread (we will open it when the event begins)!
When providing your feedback, respond to the following if you can:
*Note: To ensure that you are able to answer these questions, you may need to play several matches in a row to ensure Ratings shifts.
- Did you consistently get placed into Ranked Warzone matches?
- Did you try to queue as an Operations Group of 5 – 8 players? If so, how long, on average, did it take to find a match?
- Once you started getting Rating shifts, how much did your rating shift when you won and lost?
- Is there anything about the Ranked system that you feel is unclear and needs to be better explained to the player?
- Did you feel that the competition inside Ranked Warzones had better team balance than normal queues? Did your opinion on the balance between teams change as the test continued and players ratings were adjusted?
In Novare Coast:
- Was your team ever able to "spawn camp" the opposition?
- Did you find the objectives easy or difficult to capture overall?
- What did you like and dislike about this Warzone?
- Are there any actions in Warzones you feel should be rewarded that aren’t?
- Do you think objective medals should be easier to obtain in any of the Warzones?
- Do you feel like you’re receiving Warzone rewards (xp, credits, commendations, and Valor) on PTS that are comparable to rewards on live servers?